Wednesday 10 December 2014

29.11.14

Apart from Ruby my cockapoo being constipated to the point of bowel obstruction, and needing an enema and barium meal, its been a good day. Ruby has had her cannula removed!!! Im the one who has cannulas Ruby, not you. This blog is about me!!! Me me me!!!
I arrived at Chris's house after a fairly stressful journey. The traffic was amazingly good. The stress was me worrying about whether or not Ruby would chuck up on the way there.
She didn't, thank goodness, but Loki did on the back seat. Luckily, protection was in place! Or should i say Lokily!!!
I unpacked the car. So much stuff. My house must be empty cos I've brought most of it to Chris's!
I did however forget the 2 advent calendars! There'll be a lot of catching up when i do deliver them. Every cloud and all that.....
Chris's carer, Anna, plied me with tea as soon as i got in. She took Chris's dogs (all 5 of them) for a walk and took Dottie with her. Ruby is too needy to go with her. She'd rather stay with me! And Loki is too small to send out with 5 crazy, bounding, large dogs.
And Chris, Chloe and i went out to buy the Christmas tree.

And here it is, before and after. I'll let you work out which is which.
And to get in the festive mood, heres a picture of Snowball the reindeer.
He lives at the 'farm' where we got the tree, along with lots of other animals. It was lovely, although i was covered in mud.
Fun and frolics were had at Chris's. We had drinkies, roast lamb, we moved tortoises about (don't ask!). I met Liz and Martyn, which was lovely. 
A mad dash back home on monday ready for the Rock Choir concert. Oh what fun we had, as well as raising money for Citizens Advice Bureau. I sang a solo, All Over The World. 
This morning i had my first hair cut! Its only been trimmed in a few places. One side behind my ear was nearly 2 inches longer than the other side! Im amazed. I have a proper hair cut now, and only 5 months since my last chemo. This time next year, i'll be Rapunzel.
Today i have travelled the length and breadth of the country - well, to Southampton, the Apple Store. My phone has been very quiet, and i don't mean no ones ringing me! I can hardly hear anyone talking or anything at all actually. Turns out there was fluff in the earpiece mesh cover! Lucky they didn't charge me!
As a special treat to me, i bought a Mac Air. Yes I'm made of money! But i don't think i could cope if my MacBook died on me, and that looks imminent. 
It also means i have to visit Chris next weekend so he can set it up for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment