Friday 4 December 2015

31.11.15

Another night, another terror.
Luckily they are very short lived so i don't think i'll struggle too much with tiredness, well no more than usual.
It was early morning this time. Maybe not a night terror, just one of those things.
I was dreaming about a Scottish couple who came into my house, (it wasn't any house i recognised, but just knew it was mine!) and they were asking if i did archery. Sam was there and was translating because of the broad accent.  I eventually agreed i would do a charity walk and i would get sponsors.
My phone went ping.
Curiosity always gets the better of me.
It was one of my Rockie friends asking if i would like more information for Relay for Life 2016 as id shown interest at the last one!
How weird is that?
On a better note, I'm gonna put my christmas tree up today. I wasn't gonna bother as I'm at Chris's for christmas, and i couldn't be bothered to go to all the trouble, but I've been bullied into it by Lyn! Hoping she's gonna come and help me. Theres a few chocolate truffles that i can tempt her with!
Photos later!  Not of the tree, of me and Lyn covered in melted chocolate, mince pies and mulled wine, glittering and shimmering from all the tinsel and sparkly bits.



I did it myself! Why share the truffles with Lyn?
Im covered in glitter - positively vejazzled! The dogs also are glittery.
We are ready for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment