Tuesday 15 December 2015

13.12.15

I must say its nice to be in bed. I have my hot water bottle which will be launched across the room in a minute when i have a hot flush, and I'm hoping tonight is the night i break the cycle and don't have a 'dream'!
Last night i had a 'dream' and couldn't get back to sleep and then woke at 6.30 when my next door neighbour went off for his weekly game of golf.
6.30 on a sunday morning, every sunday morning, and i think he has a hole in his exhaust!
So tonight is the night after a busy day I'm hoping for uninterrupted sleep
And I'm sure you've noticed 'night terror' has become 'dream' in the hope of making it less negative. I have put my worries on a cloud (advice from the sleep workshop girls, or piss pots as i like to call them - peer supports!), I've breathed in a bit of blue and breathed out a bit of red, I'm relaxed and CALLMM. Fingers crossed for me.
Today was epic.
6 hours of singing.
I attended the jazz workshop with choir and the lovely Jenny Deacon. What a wonderful world, It don't mean a thing if it aint got that swing, and My Way. Very enjoyable apart from the numpties sat behind me who talked the whole time. When others were singing! When Jenny was talking! And they only stopped when they sang, and a lot of the time, that was wrong too!
But lots of lovely people there, free refreshments (tea and coffee, probably caffeinated so my lack of 'dream' expectation has just gone off on a cloud), and Jennys inimitable style always puts me in a good mood. There was a live band to play for us, and Jenny did a bit of scatting to Blue Skies which was so good, she's a clever old stick.
Then an hours worth of Russell Watson rehearsal and i must say it was sounding lovely.
Tomorrow is RW day, so also hoping for a good nights sleep!!!
Then of course, its tuesday. Operation Lymph Gland! Ive just thought up a new acronym for results day.
Removal Of Gland, Excision Results - or ROGER
Chop Out Weird And Ridiculous Deformity - COWARD
Snip Chunky And Re-enlarged Eyesores Down Yonder, Cut And Tie - SCAREDY CAT

No comments:

Post a Comment