Friday 15 May 2015

13.5.15

Isn't it funny how the mind works?
As you know, I'm off to Brittany to see Annette in a couple of weeks. Hair will be done, nails, sugaring (waxing, but better), etc. I'm booked in for sugaring this Thursday cos I'm seeng my boyfriend on Friday.
What do you mean, what boyfriend?
Dr Jack, of course!
However, a spanner has been put in the works!
My sugarer, and friend, Julie, has got melanoma and is awaiting a date for her op.
Strangely, although she is married, she now has a new boyfriend. Her surgeon!!!
It must be contagious this falling for your consultant/haematologist/surgeon.
Of course my 'boyfriend' is better than hers! Of course he is, this is MY blog!
Well i saw her wednesday instead and we had cakey, coffee, sugaring and lots of laughter.
The problem is, i can't visit her for 2 weeks.
Her op will be on her face (not a minute too soon if you ask me!!! Ive said it before!) and she's been told she can't smile, laugh, yawn, eat food (she has to have soft food that needs little masticating!) etc and she said she won't be able to not laugh if she sees me! Thats a bit unkind!
The more i think about keeping a straight face and being serious, the more difficult it gets. And she only needs to look at me and she'll laugh (I'm starting to get a complex). So I've been banned!
So sugaring all done for my friday afternoon rendezvous, however I've had itchy axillas. Auto correct has just told me its axillae, but nobody will know what that is. Underarms! Been itching for about 3 - 4 weeks after i sugared them!
Of course the peril is......its a symptom of lymphoma, but I'm sure its cos i sugared. I need it gone by friday. You can't have a rendezvous with rashy underarms - its not attractive!
However it is a lot better since i visited the GP. On target for rash removal by friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment